Saturday, November 22, 2008

packing :)

Today I dug my suitcases out of the closet down the hall and started putting all my clothes in them :) I am SO excited that in a week I will be at my favorite place in the world, home! I didn't really realize it till I came here, but I took home for granted. Home is the best place in the world. I can't wait to be surrounded by people I love :) It will be so wonderful! It seems like it is taking forever to get to Wednesday! I wish it would just be here already! 

Tomorrow (Sunday) I have classes, and also on Monday. I usually get those days off. But they have to cram all of our classes together in order for us to be home for Thanksgiving. Oh man speaking of Thanksgiving... I am so excited to get REAL food! No more cheese, pita, and mushy rice for me! :)

If you guys could pray for my flight on wednesday. I haven't traveled by myself before and am a bit nervous. I have a lay over in Las Vegas so that should be interesting :) 

Anyways, I can't wait to be home! 

See you all soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We'll be praying Kylie and look forward to seeing you.

Love,
Uncle Kelly

Anonymous said...

We also will be praying for you I can't wait to see you on Thurs I am so excited. Love you and take care Grams

Matt + Ash said...

I am so excited for you!! Enjoy the happy side of the escalator! Hope to see you soon!